A maintenance programme is essential in order for Solar PV systems to work at their optimum efficiency and deliver the maximum financial returns. Unfortunately, in our experience the provision and delivery of planned site maintenance is often overlooked. We can advise you on the best method for site maintenance and deliver a planned annual maintenance programme that will reduce your costs and increase financial output. We also provide consultancy services during the planning and construction process for the installation of solar parks and advise on efficient grounds maintenance. We recommend that grass cutting is carried out in parallel with weed control and solar panel cleaning services in order to provide a total solar park maintenance solution.
Why clean solar PV panels?
- Dust, dirt, debris, pollution and bird mess reduces output
- Rain does not clean solar panels to facilitate optimum performance
- Maintain efficiency and financial returns
- To maintain manufacturers warranty
- Maximise the government feed-in-tarrif (FIT)
Why invest in planned grounds maintenance ?
- Planned grass cutting will help prevent shading and increase output
- Cutting vegetation under panels will reduce hot spots and shading
- Weed control will control the spread of noxious weeds
- Grounds maintenance will increase solar PV efficiency
- Planned annual grounds maintenance will maximise return on investment
To arrange a site survey and quotation or to discuss your solar park maintenance requirements in more detail please call 0844 836 1836.